Thursday, September 13, 2012

Craftyness Board

Quick post, and then I'm off to clean. Thursday is my cleaning day and I need to get it done before I leave for a movie tonight with Kriste. Here is a board I made a few days ago with a bunch of stuff on it!
 Ta-da! It looks fabulous!! I've seen a few at a variety of stores and thought they were cool, but didn't want to pay. Then I started seeing a few homemade ones on Pinterest and since all I needed was a frame, I decided to do one myself!

 This menu has a magnetic backing from an old dry erase board I had. I just cut a piece out and pasted behind the menu paper. Then, I made Popsicle sticks with some of our favorite meals (or Johns, at least, and I eat veggie sides and a salad.) I put little magnets on the back I cut out from a square and they stick perfectly!



I put the calendar and cleaning list page behind plexiglass to make it a dry erase board. I've got my weekly chores I can cross off and it's nice for John to be able to do a quick peek at what's going on this week. I have a separate planner for all the details, but he usually just likes to know the time and where.




 My notes and grocery list. It's ridiculous for me to remember everything we've run out of and we both need random things at random times, so now I have one compiled list that's placed where I'll never forget it.
I love these meal sticks!!! Super cute and SOOO easy to plan a week's worth of dinners! I can just look in the fridge to see what I have and then make my list according to what else I'll need.
                                   And this is just a page from our wedding album I 
                                    pulled out recently. It's coming along, I promise!!






Also, pray for Penny, today is her surgery. In fact, she's probably done. John and I were both anxiously waiting for her to get spayed and declawed. We love our little gymnast, but she cost us $200 worth of blinds and drapes. She completely tore the bedroom and living room ones down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover