Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hershey's Spreads... Oh My! And a peek at my classroom!

Hershey's Spreads Review



So recently, I had the opportunity to try some Hershey's Spreads! It's a new product by Hershey's which is similar to Nutella- only there are other flavors as well, like chocolate and almond and plain chocolate. I received the chocolate with hazelnut flavor so it was very similar to the Nutella I'm used to.
If you know me, you know that chocolate is one of my favorite foods and I could just eat it all day long, so I was especially excited for this Sample and Share. Additionally, it came RIGHT before the massive Polar Vortex smothered Michigan and my neighborhood with two and a half feet of snow. I was able to enjoy HERSHEY'S Spreads all to myself, though I wasn't able to share it with as many friends as I would have liked as I couldn't leave the house!
I loved the texture of the spread- I thought it was firm enough to work as a dip but fluid enough to spread onto toast. It goes with almost anything sweet or salty :) I ever ate some with blueberries for a sweet and sour twist- it was delicious!! While I love nuts, I'm not nuts about hazelnut. I feel I would have enjoyed the Chocolate with Almond more than the Hazelnut. The hazelnut seemed to add even more sweetness to the already sweet chocolate, thus masking a lot of the other delicious notes with, well, sweet.
My favorite pairings were using the spread in a parfait with fruit and pretzels as well as with my oatmeal in the morning and dipped shortbread cookies.
I would CERTAINLY recommend HERSHEY'S Spreads to a friend! I myself am excited to try the Chocolate with Almond flavor.

In other news, my new job is just fantastic! It's a dream job, only part time. Elementary students are just my favorites to work with! Every grade has it's ups and downs, and I loved working with high schoolers, but an elementary setting just feels right.

Here's a little pic of my desk in my classroom. It's about half the size of a regular classroom with tables, a few computers, and some filing cabinets (OK, TONS!) I just adore Dr. Seuss, so I created a Dr. Seuss bulletin board with revolving quotes :) (I also added black behind the quote... talk about a headache!)

Want to join Crowdtap and participate in shaping brands through surveys, discussions, and exclusive samplings? Join through my referral link!

All opinions expressed in this blog are those of my own, not of Hershey's, Crowdtap, or any other company affiliated with them, or the products.
I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover