Monday, June 4, 2012

Down to the Wire

We're getting down to the wire now! 11 days and it's happening. People keep telling me how awesome and how hard married life is! My greatest concern? Selfishness. I know both John and I are inherently selfish (one of us more than the other) and I think that's something we're both going to have to work on. My to-do list includes finishing all of the paper thing for the wedding (place settings, favors, signs, programs, ect.) decorating, putting my favors together, and oh yeah- packing. My room is a disaster! I have so much stuff with no where to put it (it's not all junk, some of it's kitchen stuff, cleaning stuff, bathroom stuff... once I actually have my own kitchen, closets, and bathrooms, it'll be easier.) The house is nearing completion *for now. John is making the trim and  I feel the master bathroom will always be a work in progress. It was functional and somewhat ok when we bought the house, but it had a ridiculous layout and a lot of building and design flaws, so we gutted it. Can't wait until we get married :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover